Friday, March 11, 2011

School of Neon Tetras

I've always dreamed of having a long fish tank filled with a large school of neon tetras (20+). I have seen them swim in a large group and it is absolutely beautiful! They shoal very tightly, creating lots of visual appeal.

If I decide to set up the 25G tank I'm buying tomorrow, I will consider buying a large school of neon tetras. I used to have 6 but 2 of them got eaten so I had to give the remaining 4 away. I really miss those guys...so I've decided to buy new neon tetras.

This weekend will be pretty big for me as I am buying a used 10G tank full setup, a 25 G bare tank, as well as a 40G full set up. My suite will be very crowded indeed! I will definitely update on how I plan to rearrange and stock these tanks. It'll be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment