Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Funny Fishy Movie Titles

This post is totally lame but I'd like to find as many movies as I can about fish or with the word "Fish" in the title. (Just goes to show you how much free time I have on my hands: too much...*sigh*...too much) On another note, my pageviews are climbing! Yay! I now average 6 views a day. Not bad considering I've done zero advertising and I haven't mentioned this blog to anyone I know. :) If you like what you read, leave a comment or tell your friends! Thanks~

Number of asterisks represent how funny I think the movie title is just by itself.

A Fish Called Wanda *
Scaring the Fish **
Walking on Dead Fish (poor fish!) ***
Juliana and the Medicine Fish
Kettle of Fish **
Fish Dreams *
The Fish Fall in Love ***
Fish in a Barrel ***
Smiling Fish and Goat on Fire *****
Fish Without a Bicycle *****
The Annihilation of Fish **
Some Fishy Can Fly (oh reeally?) ***
A Fish in the Bathtub ****
Shooting Fish (a romantic comedy) **
The Favor, the Watch and the Very Big Fish (say what?)***
The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh *




*Ok. Some of these titles are like...huh? >:)
Hopefully something in this post put a smirk n' smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment