Saturday, May 21, 2011

6 Neon Tetras

So, I haven't been keeping up with my updates. Shame. Anyways, in case you're interested, here's some exciting (and not so exciting) news:

- I have cycled my 40 gallon tank and it is currently housing 6 big fat neon tetras and 2 Amano shrimp. Fully planted.

-My betta + one guppy both got fin rot so they are in a hospital tank being treated with Melafix. Hopefully they'll heal quickly.

-Sadly my other honey gourami and one of my catfish died yesterday. They were struggling for reasons unknown, but I suspect internal parasites. All my other fish seem fine though....

-I have acquired 6 Kuhli loaches in total now, and they are adorable but shy. They hide in the driftwood all day long and only come out to eat at night..but their cute little mouths nibbling is a sight to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment