Monday, March 14, 2011

NEW TOPFIN 55 GALLON TANK

I have a new 55 Gallon fish tank sitting in my living room right now. It looks amazing. Black canopy (x2 with fluorescent lighting), sleek black rims, base, black silicone finish.

123cm L x 53cm H x 32 W

209 Litres or 55 Gallons of water.

BRAND NEW.

I've had it for 2 days now and I must say it's a bit intimidating. I can't bear to put gravel or water in it because it seems too perfect to disturb. I feel like I could just stare at the empty, clean tank and feel satisfied.

I do have a problem though and that is the Top Fin filter is VERY LOUD. It has an external power motor that whirs in a very irritating fashion. So I'm going to sell it hopefully and buy myself a nice Hagen filter.

I do have a pretty nice 200W Elite heater already. Just waiting to get more gravel.....I've decided to sell all my other tanks so I only have to support this one massive one. We'll see how that goes!



****Edit

By the way, the package also includes: sample packets of fish flakes, stress zyme/water conditioner, bacterial supplement, thermometer and some instruction booklets.

No comments:

Post a Comment