Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Tanks!

Selling my 10 gallon now. Transferred my Betta fish into a 25 gallon tank I just bought. What I don't like about it is that it's VERY tall and not long at all. But I got it for $10 plus a black background and a load of substrate, so I'm happy. It didn't have a lid or lights so I just took the canopy from the 10 G I bought and put it on there.

I bought a 10 G that looked disgusting at first but after I scrubbed it for 20 minutes, it turned out to be almost new. No scratches or anything. It came with lots of extra stuff that I'm going to resell because I don't need it. Sweet!

I decorated it with the "tacky" deco I still had lying around after I took it out from my 29 gallon. So now I have a 25 G that looks like a fairytale, a 29 G that looks like the wild, and tomorrow I'm getting a 40G that will look freaking awesome. It'll take some prep work though.

I'm patient. I'll hunt around for bargains until I can put together a decent assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment