Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My freshwater aquarium photos (January 2015)

Happy new year everyone! (If I even have any regular readers left....:P)

Here are some photo updates of my beloved aquariums. As you can probably tell I'm a bit obsessed. If you've been following me since the beginning, or if you've see photos of my tanks from 2011, you would know that I've come really far. Really, really far.

1. AQUEON Bowfront Tank
36 gallon Aqueon Bowfront Tank
Inhabitants: 3 pineapple swordtails, 1 hillstream loach, 4 skunk corydoras catfish, 7 longfin leopard danios, 2 balloon German Blue Rams, Pair of Lagos Red Killifish, 2 Amano shrimp
4 gallon shrimp tank (glossostigma carpet)
4 gallon shrimp tank (side view)
Shrimp Tank inhabitants: Painted Fire Red Shrimp, Regular Cherry Shrimp, Crystal Red and Crystal Black shrimp, 1 lone pygmy cory (survivor of disease)

50 gallon prize tank left side (tetra swarm!)
50 gallon prize tank right side (hygrophila forest)

50 gallon prize tank center view (ying yang driftwood centerpiece)

50 gallon full tank shot

Inhabitants: Lost count of the exact numbers (haha). Red phantom tetras, rummynose tetras, cardinal tetras, neon tetras, bamboo fan shrimp, lots of amano shrimp, ember tetras, kuhli loaches, one female betta, one old siamese algae eater, 2 otocinclus catfish (survivors; I added 5)

6 gallon Atman cube shrimp oasis
Crystal Red Shrimp

Crystal Black Shrimp beside a tourmaline mineral ball

So here's my January photo update! I will try my very best to update more frequently. Also, I updated the layout and look of the blog. Yay! Hope you enjoyed~

Cheers,
Chesmok

P.S. I like comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment